December 20, 2011

Anthropologie

Yes, I am talking about the store Anthropologie.

I love this store!  It is the one store that I peruse regularly.  I am always checking out the sale items online, and maybe that's partially because I have had this beautiful gift card that I have just been dying to use for the past few months.  Don't get me wrong, I have definitely found some treasured items, but I still had (note the past tense) over a hundred dollars to spend.

And I have been eyeing their duvet covers and quilts for YEARS, but who wants to spend $200 on something like that?  Not I - I just couldn't justify it AT ALL, plus Peter thinks they are all far too girly. But let me tell you what I can justify - buying an anthro duvet cover and two shams for $100.  Yep, you heard me right people.  These two items had been sitting in my online cart for weeks - they were on sale.  But as the time went on it got even better than that - the sale items were an additional 30% off.  Can you believe that?  I couldn't - so I bought them! 

Peter wasn't all that excited about it at first.  Said it was too girly and reminded him of curtains!  Love that man.  But then I put it on the bed, and informed him that we were just going to try it out for a night.  He quickly replied, "that's gross - we can't return this after sleeping under it!"  So he reluctantly gave in and the duvet cover and the shams are here to stay!  So I guess my mission was accomplished!

Isn't this just lovely??

LOVE all those pillows.

And the shams.

SO thankful for my gift card - I have purchased all sorts of amazing treasures with the money on that card!  And when all is said and done, I will have purchased ALL my items on sale.

Let me list them for you....
One full length dress with a little blue top
one bluish tanktop - still in closet with the tag on!
one skirt - love it! and wearing it today
one duvet cover
and two euro shams

And I have purchased all those items for less than $300, which sounds like alot of money, and it is, but it was a gift card.  So I am forced to spend money at this store - what a shame (sarcasm noted) And the best part is I still have money left on my card.  Hmmm...what to buy next?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...