March 20, 2012

Wedding videos.


I don't know what it is about wedding videos, but I just love them!  Peter teases me ALL the time for watching them.  I mean half the time I don't even know the couples in the video, but that doesn't keep me from watching them.  And just because I don't know the couple doesn't mean I don't know the joy and the love that radiates through them!  

When I watch them, it simply takes me back to our wedding day 2.5 years ago.  The pure joy, the laughter, the love that was felt throughout the entire day simply overwhelms me even after all these years.  Oh I can remember the nerves, the energy, the excitement, the kiss, the weather, the food, the speeches.  So many beautiful moments inter wined to make an exceptionally beautiful and unforgettable day.

And when I watch these videos...I am once again reminded of the fact that we don't have a wedding video - makes me a little sad to be honest.  We do have some video footage, but nothing as cool as these!  I would definitely recommend it.  If you are currently planning your own wedding or dreaming of one that has yet to come...CONSIDER HIRING a videographer and for those who are in the Seattle area, CONSIDER HIRING Alec Cattarin.  His videos are truly amazing, but let's be honest, they completely speak for themselves!



Will + Whitney from Alec Cattarin on Vimeo.



Rob + Meg from Alec Cattarin on Vimeo.



Jon + Ariel from Alec Cattarin on Vimeo.



Tim + Alicia from Alec Cattarin on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...