August 4, 2008

Chasing Cars...by Snow Patrol

So I chose this video of the song because one of my favorite shows is Grays Anatomy AND you get to see a bit of Seattle throughout the video, but truly the first time I heard this song was on Grays Anatomy and I fell in love with it straight away. This song is truly amazing and Peter and I are thinking we may have it for our first dance song. It has so much signifance for Peter and I, and the words are perfect. I will never forget the night Peter and I slow danced to this song in the kitchen of his parents house in Belfast...we both had tears streaming down our face and were singing the song to each other and had yet to say THOSE THREE WORDS, but the emotion and the tears conveyed the love we felt for each other. So I hope you enjoy the song as much as We do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...