August 17, 2008

Dresses!!



So to be fair...I (malia) was and still am a little reluctant to try on dresses. Having women hovering around me and helping me put dresses on and then helping me take them off, having people ooohh and ahh and offer their input doesnt sound all that appealing to me. However, just this past week my lovely friend Jillian took me to this little boutique on First Avenue called Cicada and I had such a great experience! First off, Jill was absolutely and made the experience so fun and the lady who helped me was also wonderful. so with this spot they make their own dresses and can basically make you whatever you want. the dress I fell in love with had straps, but I pulled the straps down and then it cut into a sweatheart top...so IF i decided on this dress, they would make me a different top and I would get a different color sash. But I loved the shape of it and its made out of the most wonderful silk material...so enjoy the photos!!





1 comment:

  1. You looked so beautiful! I had so much fun sharing this expereince with you. Can't wait to see "the one"...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...