September 23, 2008

Reasons

In Ireland we have an old Ad on the telly that is advertising a cereal, similar to Granola, called Alpen ... the tag lines reasons to love Alpen 1...2...3...4.

Well I am and have been thinking of reasons that I love Malia, but instead of 4 I will do 8.

So drum roll please....

1 - She has the biggest Brown eyes, that I can read with ease and that are full of compassion and love
2- She has an even bigger heart, that welcomes all and loves everyone but even more than that it empathizes with those in pain and hardship...
3-She is so intuitive and insightful, she sees deeply into peoples minds and hearts and knows me almost as well as I know myself
4- She is wonderful with people and is pretty much the same with everyone, she does not hide her feelings or emotions from anyone
5- She has such a heart and desire to follow after the will of God
6- She laughs at my jokes
7- She can play with the boys, and that goes for sports, having a beer or eating chips but still maintains her feminity.
8- She has such a zest for life...

and BONUS she is way HOT...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...