January 1, 2010

Marriage Tips.

So as I mentioned previously...Peter and I have been married a little over 4 months. So to commemorate this event I thought we would sit down and write about some things we have learned in these past months.

1. Peter loves to hit snooze on his alarm, I (Malia) DO NOT...NORMALLY before I got married the alarm would go off and i would POP out of bed, but now that I am married to someone who loves snoozing, I too have come to love snoozing, however my snoozing entails turning the alarm off and laying in bed for just about 5 more minutes...Peters snoozing means that the alarm will go off every 5 minutes for 30 minutes =) this has taught me to BE PATIENT and to love him regardless of his waking up habits...at least it is something we can laugh about.

2. Peter loves to cook...tip TWO ...if your spouse loves to cook, then let them do it because sometimes their dinners are better than anything you could ever dream of!

3. enjoy being married, recognize that it is a beautiful gift from God, and laugh together...ALOT.

4. go to bed at the same time...and have night time chats.

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...