March 19, 2010

St. Paddy's Day.


In honor of St. Patrick, Peter traveled all around town with a Kiss Me I'm Irish Balloon attached to his backpack, and came home empty handed, without any kisses. We also decided to host a little gathering! I must say we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, but we had WAY too much food left over. We had stew for the main dish, and Peter and I woke up at 5 AM on March 17th to start cooking it. I baked some wheaten bread using a new recipe I found. We made banoffee pies the night before, and I am just now realizing that I didn't take any pictures of it. But boy does that thing take forever! We drank some green beer and we were even blessed with some beautiful Irish cupcakes from Trophy Cupcakes. All in all it was a wonderful night with wonderful friends and I think St. Patrick would have felt extremely honored.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...