August 7, 2010

Wedding Season.



So it is officially wedding season...well I guess wedding season began in January, but once the summer hits it is always in full swing. The season began with Jen Kaminske's wedding...now Jen Russum. I must say it is pretty fun to attend a wedding as a married woman! I just feel as though you appreciate all the little details soo much more and let me tell you Jen had some gorgeous details. First off she looked stunning, and I loved her hair and her jewelry...and the wedding colors, grey and yellow were amazing! The bridesmaids wore grey dresses with yellow shoes, earrings and hair pieces..loved it. Micah looked amazing in his white suit...and I also loved the center pieces at the tables. So no more typing and talking...I will let the photos speak for themselves. Also...I should add that she got married at Lord Hill Farm's in Snohomish...beautiful venue.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...