February 9, 2011

Car Insurance

I apologize now if this post simply sounds like one of those Geico commercials, but I do not sell car insurance for a living, nor do I plan to.  I simply want to inform whoever reads this blog about our recent car insurance swap.

So I have been a faithful Progressive client for something like 6 years!  I never figured it would be REALLY worth the hassle to switch car insurance companies.  I have received countless things in the mail from other companies, Geico especially, and I get loads of emails inquiring about possible quotes.  

So I figured why not go through with it and actually CHANGE companies, but then I thought well how much could the difference really be?  Maybe it was worth inquiring about…I mean Peter and I are all about saving money!  So our progressive policy ended the end of january, and I was on the phone with someone from Geico the middle of January.  The woman I spoke to was SOO nice and friendly - she actually made me want to go through Geico even more simply because of the excellent customer service.  I mean the woman asked me way more questions than she needed to about Peter's job simply because she was interested in it, and she even encouraged the work that he does!!  Who does that these days??? AND i do love those silly Geico gecko commercials.

So after six years and many payments to Progressive - I made the swap from Progressive to Geico!  They are doing exactly what they promise from the commercials - they are saving me like $40 a month with the EXACT same coverage.

Makes me kick myself in the butt (kind of hard to do..I know) for not switching earlier on, but whatever…better late than never right??  So this post is for all those out there who have thought about switching to another insurance company for whatever reason…maybe it is worth looking into??  Maybe that $40 could go toward your husband's new data plan for a phone that is smart…and still leave you with $20 a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...