March 11, 2013

Pregnancy Dreams.

Let's just say that the whole crazy dreams during pregnancy is real.  No joke!  If you think that your hormones aren't going to take over your sleep and dream life, then you have another thing coming.  Just embrace it, and write them down because they are FUNNY and they make for a great story at a dinner party or even when baby is older.

I had a dream while pregnant that baby's limbs were coming out of my belly.  His hands came out of my belly and then his legs and then his entire body and I was trying to stuff him back in.  His hands, arms, feet, and legs were massive and his body was teeny tiny, and it was the strangest looking thing.  And he kept resisting me and pushing his parts out and I kept trying to stuff him in...and then I woke up and realized it was all a dream.  Baby was still in the belly and his limbs were nowhere to be seen.

I had another dream where I time traveled - it's a dream, so you can do anything right?  Little did I know I had an interest in time traveling.  But guess where I time traveled to?  Back to when Peter and I met for the first time in Ireland.  And guess what I said to him?  Well I think I started off by saying I had time traveled or something strange like that...but I said, what would you say if I told you we got married?  What would you say if I told you I was pregnant with our baby boy?  And he just kind of stared blankly at me...might have said something like...WHO ARE YOU??

I should say that the crazy drams weren't limited to just me considering Peter had a few interesting ones of his own. However, the only dreams I can actually recall him having are the normal ones of course.

One morning I remember him waking up and saying..."I had a dream about LB last night.  And he was beautiful - everyone kept saying how beautiful he was.  He had olive skin and dark hair."  And let's just say Peter's dream couldn't have been more wrong because LB currently has pale skin and reddish/brownish hair.  Perhaps he was dreaming about our next child??  And then he also had a dream ages ago that LB was really advanced, and that he came out talking with a full set of teeth!

Click here to read a list of crazy pregnancy dreams - you may even find that you aren't the only one having that dream about pink fingernails or red lipstick (this type of dream may determine baby's gender!!).

I would love to hear from you...have you had any prego dreams of your own??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...