December 6, 2011

Consider Me Blessed.

I went to the dentist today!  First time in maybe 5 years.  Don't judge!  I didn't have dental insurance and couldn't bring myself to roll out the bucks for it.  However, after today I kind of wish I would have.  You should have seen the plaque that was removed from the back of my teeth.  Well I didn't actually see it, but I could sure feel it.  And it of kind of hurt as he was trying to get it out from the places it had called home for the past few years!  And i had all sorts of x-rays and things, which Peter had warned me about, and those are never EVER fun regardless of how you look at it.

But today, Consider me blessed because I have dental insurance!  I'm telling you - It's the small things in life.

And after my dentist appointment, I moseyed a few blocks down to the salon to pay everyone a visit and to get my hair done of course!  and it was just like coming home….reminds me of that song. I'm coming home…i'm coming home…tell the world that I'm coming home.  But it's true - it feels like home!  They truly are like family to me.  And it was SOO good to see everyone.  And it was so hard to leave.  I could just sit at their feet for hours and talk about live, love, and the Lord.  I love those people and I miss them terribly.  I miss our conversations and I miss being a part of their lives.  And if I am completely honest I even miss the mailman, Paul, and the UPS guy, Jim, and Todd and his random outfits.  

So today, Consider me blessed to have such good people in my life, who truly are so good for my soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...