January 3, 2012

Anthropologie update.

So my dear friend Carly Jean informed me a few days ago that ALL sale items at Anthropologie were 50% off.  Can you believe that?  And she also informed me that she had seen a set of standard shams at the shop downtown, and she put them on hold for me.

So I called up Anthropologie and received a price adjustment for my previously purchased sale items which I had bought at 30% off that were now 50% off.  Are you following me?  And then the money I got back from the price adjustment went towards my new shams!  And on top of all that I even got some money back!

What the heck?  That's what I was thinking!

So when all is said and done I bought...

1 duvet cover for $50, originally priced at $228
2 Euro Shams for $25, originally priced at $58 for ONE!
2 Standard shams, not too sure how much they cost, have yet to see the receipt!

Anyhow, for all these items I would have paid over $300 and instead I paid less than $100.  Yes, I know!  I am still in shock.  And I just might go so far to say that these are my best purchases EVER, especially in regards to money saved.  And Peter hasn't even protested too much (he thought it was a little girly), which makes the whole thing even better.

Gosh I love anthropologie sales!!  And I especially love the fact that I still have money on my gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...