January 10, 2012

Christmas Presents...

...From the in-laws.

How practical they both are!  We received a vacuum, a bird feeder, and a bird bath, and we put all three items to use this past weekend.

The Vacuum.

The vacuum is a funny one simply because I asked for one ages ago, and completely forgot about it, and then I saw this GIANT box under the tree. And of course, I couldn't help but look to see who it was for, and guess what it was for me.  At first I thought it might be a sewing machine because I asked for one of those too, but was slightly hoping it wasn't.  I have all sorts of dreams to be crafty, but let's be honest, can I really train myself to be something that I'm just not?  Perhaps, but I can put that off a little longer because the gift wasn't a sewing machine, but a vacuum.

So we put that vacuum to use this past weekend, and IT IS AMAZING! A good vacuum makes all the difference. Simple pleasures right? So this is how we spent most of our weekend.

A Bird feeder and a Bird bath.

Our little birdies are going to love these items!  I am excited to see some bird action.  Peter put them together, and we placed them around the yard.  Now we just need to get some bird seed for our feeder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...