January 18, 2012

Snow Day!

I woke up at 7 AM today wondering what the world looked like beyond our bedroom walls.  And I was not that surprised when I saw the winter wonderland that was our backyard!

And after seeing the inches of fresh snow, I made the executive decision that I would be working from home today!  Peter's timing with the Internet set-up was truly impeccable!  Thank you Jesus for this option or else I would have been walking to the nearest coffee shop, which I suppose wouldn't have been so bad considering I love trekking through the snow.

So rather than having to rummage through my closet to find something to wear, I could just roll right out of bed, hence the difference in work outfits!


Look at our lovely backyard!  Check out all the snow on our flower pots and the snow in our bird feeder!  I love this so much.  Now I need to get back to work!


P.S. Thanks Bekah for telling me about Picnik - I truly can't get enough!  And please have patience with me as my template is in the process of changing even more!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...