January 18, 2012

What motivates you?


This is a question Peter asked me last week.  Gosh, I love this man - I mean WHO thinks of questions like this!


I wanted to give him an answer straight away, but he told me he wanted me to think about it for a day or two because he didn't just want a traditional answer.


But even after a few days, my answer was more or less the same.


My answer.


Obviously, as a believer in Christ, I am motivated and inspired by Jesus and who He was and who He continues to be.


And when I confessed this motivation to my husband, he was slightly satisifed, but he told me he wanted more.


And my more was affirmation.  I am motivated by affirmation.  If you want me to do something for you ...affirm me.  I love affirmation, but then again who doesn't, right?


His answer.


Peter is motivated by injustice.  Gosh, I love this man and his beautiful heart.




So now it's your turn...tell me what motivates you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...