January 17, 2012

Let it snow...

Let it snow...let it snow!

It has snowed ALOT the last few days, and I love every single bit of it.  The strange thing is...my parents haven't had any snow at all and neither has my sister.  It's almost like this is all a joke, but I promise it isn't!  I even have pictures to prove it and you can even check the weather report.

It is suppose to snow even more tonight, which is fine by me considering I can work from home if I have to!  I did go into work today, and it was quite an adventure getting there.  I was slipping and sliding all over road, and even drove through a few stop signs because I couldn't get my car to stop in time.  Oops!  And there was even a moment where I thought I just might have to get out of my car and push it up the hill because my tires wouldn't stop spinning.  But thanks be to God - I made it safely to work, but I should probably mention that I almost hit a car as my own car slid into the parking lot.









Happy Winter everyone!  Here's to a few more inches tonight!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...