February 22, 2012

It's the Little Things.

Just because it's now Wednesday, and I have been terrible about blogging lately, doesn't mean I can't post about happenings from last week right?

Here are a few of the lovely little things that made my life beautiful this past week!!

The fence connecting us to our neighbors house was falling down, and I came home one day to this!  The fence has now been upgraded, but I have yet to capture it on camera, maybe next week?  And our new patio!  Isn't she beautiful?  Handmade with my husband's own two hands!

A few treasures from Valentine's Day - homemade cards, pink tulips, roasted potatoes, and asparagus!!                  
   (flank steak and my goodlookin' Valentine not posted!)

Homemade Carrot Cake in a JAR!  More to come with this one.

Birthday celebration with some dear friends!

Until next week xoxo,

Malia

Linking up with Hello Hue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...