February 11, 2009

Wedding Party.

So here are the lovely people who will be standing beside peter on our BIG day, but also the people who are dear to us and close to our hearts...



Maid of Honor

Brianna Buskirk - My dear, dear sister...well i have known this woman all my life...and who else would I want standing up beside me on my wedding day? She has such a beautiful heart and i love her dearly!



Bridesmaids

Jillian Rosendale - I can't even remember when I first met Jill, but I can't imagine a time when she wasn't in my life! So I remember her and our friendship as far back as my memories go. Jillian is my forever friend, and also has such a dear spirit and a gentle soul.


Laura Huysman - well Laura was there when I first met Peter 5 years ago in August. Laura and I went to Ireland together in 2004 on World Deputation. We spent 2 months together NONSTOP and I havn't been able to live without her ever since! Laura's love for life, laughter, and books is contagious and she is such a gem!

Bekah Walker - I remember hearing about Bekah ALL my life, but our friendship began freshmen year of college at UW when we pledged Gamma Phi Beta sorority (like the use of the sorority term? =) Bekah is an inspiration to me...she can do everything from making me laugh, to making me aprons and baking me goodies, to challenging me about my faith and life, to encouraging me to RUN in half marathons!

Sarah Kruse - I met sarah the same time I met Bekah and I am soo very thankful that I walked away from the sorority with such a wonderful friend. Sarah is an extreme extrovert and gets me to do things i wouldn't normally do! She is so delightful to be around and is always starting up conversations with strangers, and shows love to everyone!

Alicia Steinruck - I met Alicia 2 years ago now, but i love her dearly! We have lived together for 2 years now and I am soo thankful that I met her. She is so caring and compassionate and always looking out for other people. And I must sdd...she looks darn good in that husky hat!



Best Men
Mark Drennan
Stuart Drennan

Groomsmen
Brady Buskirk
Peter Rumbles
Dan Escher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...