February 22, 2010

Baking.


So I must say when I got married it meant I was moving out of my house...a house that was full of beautiful girls, and not just beautiful girls, but one in particular who was and still is a wonderful baker! So considering I moved out and away from all her delicious goods I decided to take it upon myself to discover this realm of life she was closely acquainted with. And let me tell you it has been nothing short of delightful, except for the fact that I eat everything I make, thus resulting in plump cheeks, tight clothes, and ultimately a little weight gain. However it does put a smile on my husbands face, which is always something i love to see. So I have been baking bread. I chose to start with bread, even though it is SOO hard and the yeast has to be JUST right, but I chose to start with bread because peter eats so much of it, well at least he did until our crossfit trainer Jeff told him to stop =0 I have yet to master the knead yeast breads...but this one I make is just a no knead whole wheat bread, pretty easy once I got the yeast temperature sorted out. Yummy! Makes me want to go home and bake some RIGHT NOW!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...