October 12, 2010

200 Miles on a Bike!


As I was going through all the posts over the past few months I realized that I missed out on such a BIG event...well for Peter at least! He was brave enough to partake in the Seattle to Portland Bike ride this past July which entails 200 miles on a bike. Now some crazy people do it in ONE day, but the majority of riders finish in two days...Peter fell into that majority. Maybe next time he will do it in ONE day now that he is no longer a novice to STPing! He had a wonderful time and ended the adventure with amazing memories and a sore booty! Love this man and I am so proud of him and this accomplishment. I should ALSO mention that my sister and I decided to have our own adventure...so we stayed the night in Portland and walked all over town and ate some delicious food...and slept in the most comfiest of beds, while Peter slept on a bed mat on a gym floor...oh lifes adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...