February 18, 2011

Remember.


So Peter and I went to a wedding a few weeks ago.  It had been a little while since we attended one of those!  I had the beautiful privilege of reading scripture at this said wedding - psalm 139, and I corinthians…love is patient, love is kind.  I love both of those!
I enjoy going to weddings with my husband!  I love dressing up and celebrating the union of such beautiful couples!  And it always takes me back to our special day nearly 1.5 years ago now!  I remember the emotions, the nerves, the excitement, the love, the overwhelming blessings.  But more importantly I remember our love story and how it led us to that special day nearly 1.5 years ago.  
We are so very blessed to have found each other and to have such a beautiful love story.  So in those moments when times are tough, remember that…Remember how your love story began.  Remember that it is God that knit the two of you together.   Remember your love story and never ever forget God's faithfulness within that story!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...