February 18, 2011

Baby Momma.



So the same night Peter and I ventured to Target to get that Ipod Dock was the same night that I ventured over to the baby section for the first time!  I don't know what drew me there.  Maybe it was because it's right next to the electronics and while Peter was drooling over the Droid phone that was soon going to arrive at our doorstep, I decided to busy myself with other things.  Or maybe it was because so many of my friends have been consumed with all things babies, thus I couldn't help but gravitate towards this section?  Who knows what the reason was behind said gravitation, but the important part for me was simply to note the gravitation.  

Recently, I have been enlightened on all things babies by my pregnant friends, and I probably know FAR more than I would care to know right now about strollers, car seats, cribs, baby bargain books, etc.  So, naturally, while at Target I found myself staring at strollers, rocker things, baby toys, convertible cribs, while noting the prices of them all.  Note to Self: babies are expensive.  Well maybe not the actual baby is expensive, but all the goods that they supposedly require certainly are.

And so I left Target with this thought - I hope and pray that we are blessed with children someday and that this newfound baby knowledge is put to use and I will someday be a baby's momma!

2 comments:

  1. I think I might make an attempt at an exploration of that aisle myself.. no harm, right? Just to take a peek...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delivering the actual baby is pretty expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...