March 29, 2011

Flowers.

I don't know what it is about flowers...but I love them.  And I remember going through a stage where I didn't buy flowers and I didn't even like receiving them simply because I thought they were a waste of money!  And I sometimes still feel like they can be a waste of money, but you can buy a big bouquet of cheap flowers and then spread their joy and their cheer all over the house by placing them into small vases.  I LOVE DOING THIS!  And seeing those flowers around the house makes me happy - so I'd say that the $5 a week is worth the little bit of joy I receive from seeing them!

And who doesn't love getting flowers as a gift??  So some of our dearest friends came over to our new house on Saturday and not only were their hearts full of love but their hands were full of flowers.  And they weren't full of silly flowers, like the carnations I bought, but beautiful, bright, vibrant flowers.

So I love flowers.  I love smelling them.  I love looking at them.  And I love taking pictures of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...