March 4, 2011

A Thursday Night.

Peter had a guys night tonight.  So this is what my night consisted of - I made sweet potato fries - I had never made them before, nor had I ever purchased them at the grocery store, and was a little nervous that I had bought the wrong thing because those darn sweet potatoes were SOO HARD to cut!  


I cut up a TON of things for salads for our lunch tomorrow.  And I cut up even more things for Peter's quiche that I neglected to make this past Sunday, and since he went through 18 eggs in 4 days I figured it wasn't too late!  


And while doing all this, I was cooking some potatoes and sausage for the quiche and some chicken for dinner, all while watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on my laptop.  Thank goodness for a fairly good sized kitchen and tons of countertop space!!  Oh …and I can't forget to mention the load of laundry I have also done!




Now THAT is what I call a productive night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...