April 1, 2011

Community.

Community is important.
Community is essential.  
Community is beneficial.  
Community is beautiful.

Peter and I have been extremely blessed with some amazing people in our lives.  And I forget this sometimes and completely take it for granted.  But then there are moments in our lives when I am reminded of the beauty of community, the necessity of it and the blessings that arise from it...moments such as moving!

We have been blessed abundantly by our community during this season of moving!!  Now moving isn't fun..maybe some of you disagree, but it's not fun for me.  As I wrote earlier, I despise the packing of boxes and the unpacking of boxes, but it's so much more enjoyable when you have people around to help you with the task!  So thank you Jesus for the beautiful community of people you have surrounded us with - we will be forever grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...