April 12, 2011

Something is Growing!!

So as I mentioned in a previous post that we are growing things - onions, zucchini, squash, peas, lavender, sunflowers, daisies, etc.  And every day we check out our little boxes by the window to see if anything is poking through the soil.  And every day has been a bit of a let down, but I suppose they warned us by saying it would take at least 7 days.  And come the 7th, 8th, 9th days we finally saw something, and it was soo exciting!  It is slightly silly I know, but I take so much pride in these little treasures and their growth and I am excited to see what we will find in another 7 days time!  So here are some photos for you to share in the excitement with us.

If you look close enough you can see a little green thing on the side of the pot...an onion is growing!
Look at that thing coming out of the soil and the other green bit in front.
This is some type of flower...not too sure which one!

1 comment:

  1. When I read the title of this post I thought you were announcing that you are pregnant. Haha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...