May 26, 2011

Birthdays.

I don't know about you...but I LOVE birthdays and I don't just mean my own - I really love other people's birthdays!  I love celebrating the births of important people in my life and May happens to be a really popular month for those important people to be born.

Exhibit A - Bekah - we became really great friends my freshman year of college - so that would mean our friendship is going 10 years strong!



Exhibit B - Brady - my younger brother - thus I have known him for all of his 27 years!! and He is the BEST brother ever and my only brother...=)

Exhibit C - Gillian - the darling mother of my husband, thus my darling mother-in-law. 


and it's not my sister's birthday till NEXT April, but I loved the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...