May 11, 2011

Saturday.

Gosh...I just love my weekends and to be fair many of my weekends are filled with house projects, but this past Saturday I had made plans...all sorts of plans that took me away from the house for pretty much the entire day.

I left the house at 10:30 AM to have brunch with a girlfriend in Columbia City at Geraldine's Counter (would highly recommend it!), and then from there met up with another dear friend just a little further north off Jackson St and we sipped coffee on her porch and then ventured to the Arboretum with our cameras in hand and discovered that it was Opening Day for Boating season, and then I came home for a brief stint at 5 PM, said a quick hello to my husband, put my garden gloves on to say I helped in the yard a little, and then left again at 6 PM to have dinner at a friend's house!

My weekend was full, especially my Saturday.  But it was so very good and such good food for my soul.  I went to bed Saturday feeling so incredibly blessed and simply overwhelmed by the beautiful women in my life.

Here are some of the best Arboretum bits...wish I would have taken some photos at Geraldine's, but I can be a little camera shy sometimes








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...