June 8, 2011

Be Inspired.

So as many of you know...there are many things I love in life, such as a good, challenging conversation, laughing with friends, family and randomers, spending time in community, serving those around me, writing and reading what others write, and being inspired by what they have written...and the list of things I love could go on and on and on, but it won't because this post isn't about all those things.

Rather this post is about just one of those things - being inspired.  I love being inspired...by my friends, my family, randomers even.  Lately this inspiration has come from one of my dear friends, Riley.  She has decided that she is going to try something new everyday for the entire month of June and then each day she will be blogging about her daily adventures!

She describes it all like this...

"For the month of June, I am trying something new everyday. I know it’s gimmicky, but I could use a little gimmick in my life right now. I also promise to blog about it… so if you’re interested in things that are new and not always very exciting, then I’m your girl. I’m hoping to check some things off the bucket list, meet some new people and conquer a fear or two. Some days you will be amazed. Some days you will not be amazed."

Sounds like fun huh?  Doesn't it make you want to do it?  I know I am left inspired...so maybe for the month of July or August or even September I, too, will take on this challenge.  Because I love this idea and I love how simply she inspires me with her sense of adventure, her love for life and her desire to find joy in the simple things, most recently McDonalds.  Check out her blog if you want and get up to date on her most recent adventures!

Happy June!  Here's to many June adventures...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...