June 9, 2011

Salemarked.

I must say I love the fact that people actually READ what I write, and I especially love when they leave comments.  So I encourage you all to do so.  And when I posted my blog about The Dress, I never imagined so many people would read it, let alone COMMENT on it!

And like I said...I love comments, especially a comment like this one. And as many of you know I love sales and I especially love when something I have been eyeing for ages finally goes on sale. Yippee!! Those are the good days.

So the comment from my friend Shannon went something like this...

Malia, you have to check out my friend's new site called salemarked. it's pretty much amazing. For items like The Dress, you just mark them and when it reaches your ideal price, they will email you when it drops down to that price. It's magical and takes all the work out of checking back all the time. Though, it's nice to have a friend on the inside willing to call you too :)

So people...you have to check out THIS website, especially if you enjoy a bargain.  I just spent the last 20 minutes checking out the website and figuring out what it's all about, and I can NOT wait to use it!  It is pretty self explanatory and they even have a video tutorial for new users.

The tagline for Salemarked is "the stuff you want at the price you want it".  So you shop, bookmark it with the price you are willing to pay, and then save it and Salemarked will email you when the item drops to the desired price.

Cool huh??  So ...what are you waiting for??  Click HERE to get started and get saving!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Malia,

    Thank you for writing a post about Salemarked. My name is Koes Bong and I am the developer of the site. Salemarked was "born" thanks to my wife who also loves to bargain shop.

    I hope you have had time to try it out. Let me know what you think about it and how you think it can be better.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...