August 6, 2011

My Saturday.

So this morning, I woke up early for work.  Got myself ready, put on some clothes, ate some breakfast, packed a little something for lunch. Put some shoes on my feet, and before I knew it I was out the door.

Well that sounds all fine and dandy right?  But the problem was...I put these shoes on my feet.


And I packed these shoes in my bag - to put on later when I got to work.


But something isn't quite right with this picture now is it?  One is shiny and one is a bit more pointier than the other.  Well turns out, I accidentally packed two different black pointy toe heeled shoes in my bag.  Thank goodness I noticed this before I got too far from home.

So of course, I went back to pick up the missing shoe.


See all better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...