August 13, 2011

When it rains it pours.

This is how I feel right now and it is slightly overwhelming.  And I am not literally talking about the rain, although the rain does overwhelm me at times, rather I am talking about jobs, and interviews, and offers!

A few months ago, things on the job front were simply drizzling.  There were some here and some there and I would apply, and then I would have an interview or two, but it would end at that.  And within the last week or two it has begun to pour - I have had 3 interviews, an offer for another one in a week or two, and even a job offer.

And it is beautiful, and I love it, and I am grateful, but I am left slightly overwhelmed.

I mean do I take the job?  Do I wait until I complete all the other interviews?  What if a better job comes along?  Blah blah blah...so many thoughts, questions, and what ifs have entered into my mind.

And I laugh because remember my most recent post about Blessings?  I laid my job anxiety down, and the Lord has turned around and blessed me abundantly within the last 6 days.  I know He has a plan for me and rather than get anxious about it...I patiently wait.  I pray and pray for discernment and a clear vision as to which path to walk down.

But I can't help but wonder - how much longer must I wait Lord because these people are going to want their answer?

But it's exciting isn't it?  I feel as though I am on an adventure.  And I end this week feeling so very encouraged.  And I truly thank Jesus for that!

Now onto our next adventure - road tripping through the North Cascades.  Destination - Mazama, WA. Why - because it's our TWO year anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...