March 24, 2016

this life that we have



A few nights ago, I went to bed before Peter, which we are in the habit of doing these days as my husband has become quite the night owl! And as I was laying in bed, I just started thinking about my husband, our marriage, our friendship, our joy and our children, our beautiful, sweet boys. And I was just overwhelmed with gratitude to the LORD for all of it...the good times and the hard times...the deep love and joy and the sleepless nights and the endless pouring out.

And you guys I just started laughing! And this is how Peter found me when he came into the room. So he was a little suspicious of what I might be up to. I admit I can be pretty mischievous at times but not this time. However, he's thinking I put something in the bed so he pulls back the covers and then proceeds to look behind the closet door. He's thinking I'm playing a trick on him somehow. And it just made me laugh harder. And he just looks and me and asks...What is it?

And I just said..I'm just really happy, I loved our day together and I'm just so thankful for you and this life that we have.

The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...