November 14, 2011

The Biggest Loser.

I truly don't watch a ton of TV, but there are some TV shows (two in fact) that I will forever be dedicated to regardless of their ratings.  One of those shows is Greys Anatomy - yes I know it has definitely gone downhill over the years, but like I said I am dedicated and I will be devoted fan till the very end!  And then there is the Biggest Loser.

Have you seen this show?  And if your answer is no, then I think we should probably change that!

Meet Olivia, an Opera Singer, and the winner of last year's season!  Doesn't she look amazing?

This show is truly inspirational and live changing for some many individuals, including myself!  This season is different simply because they have divided the contestants into teams based upon their age.  So they had three teams - one consisting of those under the age of 30, another from 30-50 and another one team for those over the age of 50.

I remember watching one episode in the afternoon, and I was debating whether I should go for a run or not.  Well, once it got to the weigh in, the oldest woman on the show, Bonnie, was shouting GET OFF THE COUCH! you can do it...you just have to GET OFF THE COUCH.  So guess what I did - I got off the couch, put on my running clothes, laced up my shoes, and hit the pavement.  And boy did it feel good.  So thanks Bonnie for inspiring me to get off the couch!  That's all it takes sometimes - a little inspiration.

Tune in Tuesday (tomorrow) night - 8 PM on ABC  for the latest on the Biggest Loser.  I think it may even be makeover night, which is always worth watching.  Or so I think!

And here are a few before and after shots from the last few seasons.  ENJOY!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...