November 19, 2011

It's Saturday.

It's Saturday at 4:51.

The sun is setting and day is slowly turning into night.

The trees and the leaves on them are fading from beautiful fall colors to black as night comes.

As I look at the window I can see smoke coming out of the chimney across the street.

I wish we had a fire place.

I wish our house was warm.

I suppose if I turned the heat up higher it would be.

But it's never that warm in our guest room, which is where I am right now.

Why am I in the guest room?  Well this is where we get the best Internet connection.

I am under the covers with an additional blanket on top of all the other blankets.

And on my body I have my running pants, which I have been wearing since 8 o'clock this morning, a sweatshirt thing, and a puffy jacket.

And I am slightly surprised that I don't have socks on my feet or a hat on my head.

And I am blogging, which makes me happy because this is what I wanted to accomplish all day today and I am just now getting around to it.

It's Saturday night at 4:57 and we don't have any plans tonight.

Guess we are free to dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...