November 2, 2011

Eggnog Lattes.


Here it is folks!  The item that symbolizes the holiday season.  I recieved an email yesterday from Starbucks announcing that their holiday beverages had finally arrived.  And I remember thinking hmm...I still have a few dollars left on my Starbucks card.  I should treat myself.

So guess what I did this morning?  I treated myself. 

I dropped Peter off at the Kingston/Edmonds ferry and I pulled over to the first Starbucks I saw.  It was like a magnet for my eggnog latte loving heart.

And as I held that red cup in my hands, and as I smelled the eggnog coming up out of the cup, I realized that this is definitely something I should add to my LOVE LIST! 

I LOVE eggnog lattes - like alot!  Probably one of my most favorite hot beverages of all time.  And it saddens me that eggnog isn't available for purchase year round - so maybe I should learn how to make it?  But if I did that and discovered all the lovely ingredients that go into making it, my eggnog drinking may cease to exist.  So better to just stick to purchasing this seasonal beverage.

Thank you Starbucks coffee for making my morning so delightful with this deliciously, hot, eggnoggy beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...