January 24, 2012

Kitchen Chaos.

Gosh - I had such a good Saturday!  Take a look at the chaos in my kitchen.  For someone who is a neat freak, I can honestly say, I loved every single moment of this kitchen chaos.

Every single inch of counter space was covered by something.  I have banana bread on the left - broccoli soup in the pot, the new Fast and the Furious move on my laptop and chicken cooking in the crockpot!


And then on this side I was making another loaf of banana bread - this one with pecans and cinnamon.


And then I started on our soup for the week - Cream of Broccoli Soup.  It was super easy!  I have yet to eat it, but Peter has had about 4 servings already in the past few days!  So I suppose that's a good sign? My advice to you - don't put too much soup in the blender because it sprays EVERYWHERE and I mean EVERYWHERE or maybe just wait till it cools off a bit?!  I even had broccoli bits in my banana bread batter, but I got most of it out, and I think I had a few bits in my hair!


And onto something sweet!  I love banana bread and we have a TON of frozen bananas.


So cheers for a very successful Saturday - should have us sorted for the week!  

1 comment:

  1. your choatic kitchen looks like organized choas. life is a beautiful mess. or a mess is a beautiful thing in life. either way, enjoy the mess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...