February 10, 2012

It's finished.

So I ventured over to the University Village this past weekend, and I stopped off at Anthropologie of course.  And I am sad to say that my $300 gift card to Anthropologie is officially finished.  We have been together for a few months now, me and this card, and I have purchased all sorts of items with it, but the time has now come for me to part with it.  And I suppose that means I must throw it away.  I mean what's a girl to do with an empty gift card?

It has been a beautiful ride - let me share with you just how beautiful.

I bought a duvet cover and 4 pillow shams.


I bought two dresses.



And I bought a lovely skirt.


And a HUGE thank you to the girls at the Cristy Carner Salon and Spa for such an amazing parting gift.  As you can tell it was such a beautiful blessing!  And let's be honest, if it weren't for these lovely ladies these lovely items wouldn't be hanging in my closet or covering my bed!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...