February 22, 2010

Tulips.


Well spring has sprung early this year, and spring shouldn't be in the air, but it is. Peter keeps saying this isn't right, this just isn't right, its way TOO early. I mean we are still in the month of February right? But I must say it sure feels like spring, and i love spring! Spring announces a change in temperature, which ultimately results in a change in spirits. With the coming of Spring comes new life, new flowers, new plants, new growth...it is a season of change, and it also means that tulips are out in full force in all the shops. YAY...I LOVE TULIPS, they are absolutely my favorite flower and I truly don't know WHY. They come in all different colors and combined with other colors they are truly radiant. At least I think they are. so here are a few tulip pictures...but truly aren't they beautiful?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...