February 22, 2010

Valentines Day.


So I bounced out of bed on Valentines Day to declare to my bed mate that I was going to bake some blueberry muffins and finish up the chocolate covered pretzels I was making for people. I must say I LOVE Valentines Day, I love everything about it and I think I always have! So I had packaged up some goodies for everyone in my family and a little special treat for Bekah and handmade little cards. But truly, I love valentines day...and it doesn't have to solely be about love birds and having a date night with a significant other because for me its about showing those you love that you Do in fact LOVE THEM. So we spent the day with my family, and we went to the Body Exhibit and then to the Palomino for dinner. And then to top it ALL off, we went to the Cheesecake Factory to get cheesecake to go. Here are a few photos from the day and all our baked, delicious treats!





1 comment:

  1. The muffins look delicious. Glad you enjoyed Valentine's Day with your hubby. Your wedding photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...