October 13, 2010

Family Reunions and 30th Birthdays.


So we had another family reunion in Long Beach, WA over Peters 30th Birthday weekend!! I mean what better way to celebrate 30 years of life than with more than 30 people!! The families rented 3 houses close to the beach, and it was a great time! It was really fun to see all my cousins with ALL of their children...makes me feel like Peter and I need to get a move on the baby making..hah! And then to make Peters birthday extra special I baked his favorite cake, bought him a pirate pinata with other pirate paraphernalia, and and then a beer hat! We had alot of laughs, but unfortunately the pinata was destroyed by my dear sister before the big people got a chance! So here's some pictures to take you back to September, the beach, and Peters birthday!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...