October 11, 2010

Rob + Meg


So our dear friends Meg and Rob were married August 15, 2010...one whole year after my darling Peter and I were married! Peter and I feel so very honored to share an anniversary date with such an amazing couple! All the festivities took place at Sodo Park, which is an amazing venue...and the food was extra special and extremely delicious! The photos to follow are simply fabulous...and it helps that Meg and Rob are truly such beautiful people inside and out! Also check out the beautiful video below that was put together by one of the groomsmen, Alec Cattarin.









Rob + Meg from Alec Cattarin on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the video Malia! Now I KINDA feel like I got to be at Rob and Meg's wedding. So beautiful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...