December 14, 2010

Harry Potter.


So I have read ALL the books and I have seen ALL the movies over the course of many years. And I must say the most recent Potter film was slightly disappointing! I was told that it stayed rather true to the book, which let me remind you i read YEARS ago. I was expecting more… so much MORE from the film because its a Harry Potter film right? And there is magic? and flying? and disappearing and reappearing… all with a simple snap of a wand. And i think the past movies and the books have been simply fantastic. But to be quite honest, I felt a little let down by the latest film! Deathly Hallows you disappointed me....but it doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to the final installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...