February 5, 2011

My Kindle.

So my dad accidentally bought two kindles for my mom for Christmas.  When he first told me this I thought that maybe he didn't do it by accident, but that he meant to buy it for me, but it sounded better if it all happened by ACCIDENT.  But then after talking to him about it a second time - I started to realize that he really did do it by accident.  I think the item was still in his cart or something so when he checked out and bought her case - he also ended up buying a kindle that was in his cart even after my moms had already arrived in the mail.  So imagine his shock and disbelief when a second kindle showed up at the doorstep.  
So my dad was left with two options - return it or find it a safe home.  Well he opted for the second option - and deemed my hands and my home safe enough.  I think he also figured I would get tremendous use out of it!  And I gauranteed him I would.  And I have, but I need to figure out the library compatabiity thing because I am not a huge fan of buying books!  But I did buy myself this cool case for it...and it even has a built in light!   So if you are ever wondering WHAT to get me or anyone else with a kindle for Christmas, birthday, as a thank you present, an anniversary gift maybe consider an Amazon gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...