April 4, 2011

Ads!

So I just wanted to say I am experimenting with some more ads on the blog...and a friend just recently introduced me to Amazon Associates which allows you to post a ton of ads for Amazon!  Now, I don't know about you guys...but I use Amazon a fair bit, especially around the holidays to send presents to those near and far!  But if it is overwhelming and if you have some things to share or tips even, please let me know!

Also, I read ALOT and when I actually BUY books, I buy most of them off Amazon - so I figured this would be a quick and easy way to share my book list with all of those who are actually interested!

So enjoy and please let me know if the whole thing is just extremely annoying!  Also, for those who may be wondering WHY all the ads - well every time someone clicks on an ad or buys something off amazon from the blog, then I get a really teeny, tiny percentage - so click away!  Haha!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...