April 3, 2011

A Special Gift.

We had a delightful visit from my parents this weekend and it was so wonderful to see them!  Peter and I were both really excited to show them what we had done to the house in just a week.  So we woke up early and did some projects around the house - photos to come later - and I am starting to realize that house projects will NEVER end, but there is so much enjoyment that comes from them!

Anyhow, my parents always bless us when they visit...and this time they blessed us with a special gift...a BBQ!!

It is AMAZING how much a BBQ has changed our world!

Can you tell we are excited???





The necessary tools!


The finished product!

 Just experimenting with amazon ads!! so please be patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...