April 28, 2011

Bumper Stickers.

You may not know this about me but I love bumper stickers.  Now I don't love them enough to put them on my own car, but I do enjoy reading those on other people's cars. 

Bumper stickers give the driver a voice.  They show you what the driver is passionate about, what cause is worth fighting for, what makes them tick, what makes them happy, and what most certainly makes them angry. 

You can learn alot about a person simply from reading their bumper stickers.  Bumper stickers truly are a beautiful form of expression...or so I think. 

So let me share with you my latest find....

"You measure democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents not by the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists." - Abbie Hoffman

I spotted this one on someone's license plate, and I read it while waiting at a stop light.  I loved it so much that I made sure to follow exceptionally close to them so that I could memorize the saying - and then at the NEXT stop light I proceeded to send a text message to myself containing the supposively memorized quote.

I love this quote...read it again and again and again.  And I think the more you read it the more you begin to realize that it really is soo true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...