May 6, 2011

Encouragement.

Gosh I have been overwhelmed lately at all the positive feedback I have received about the blog!  I mean all I do is type, type, type and share bits and pieces of myself...and it is simply overwhelming to hear that people actually READ what I write!

I started this blog nearly 3 years ago, and it was intended to be a place where I could write about everything wedding.  The very first entry contained the proposal story, and the entries to follow contained wedding details...the food, the venue, the church, the dress, the rings, the showers, the bridesmaid dresses, even a post from Peter, and laced within all those wedding things were my own stories and my own thoughts about life, politics, poverty, movies, books, etc, etc. 

This blog has turned into such a beautiful outlet for me...a place where I can bare my soul and share my deepest thoughts...a place where I can ask tough questions and challenge the status quo...a place where I feel completely accepted.  I am truly humbled by the beautiful feedback and the encouraging comments.  It simply inspires me to write more, to share more, to question more. 

Thank you so much for being a part of my blogging journey - and for actually deeming what I write to be reader worthy!  And if you are interested in taking your readership a step further and outing yourself then think about becoming an official follower...click on the FOLLOW tab in the upper left hand corner (above the picture) - this would help me to figure out WHO actually reads this thing. 

Please continue to post all sorts of comments and give me all sorts of feedback (good or bad) as I continue to navigate my way in the blogging world.  And once again...thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...