May 1, 2011

Flowers.


So before we moved into the house we were informed that we had all sorts of things in the yard...such as  a peach tree, an apple tree, a cherry tree, blueberries even...some roses, a rhododendron bush...and so on.  But with the coming of Spring comes all sorts of surprises in the yard...we have cherry blossoms!!!  Now I don't know about all of you...but one of my absolute favorite things about this time of year are the cherry blossoms...maybe that's because I attended the University of Washington for 5 years (yes 5 years folks...that is not a typo!)....and I loved walking through this one part of campus that was encased in cherry blossoms!  Oh it was beautiful...so now I am fortunate enough to have my own cherry blossom tree.  I can take all the photos that my little heart desires without people thinking I that I am a little strange!  So we have cherry blossoms...but who knows if we will have cherries...or peaches, or apples, or blueberries.  I will keep you posted on that!





Our Rhododendron bush and then my dear friend Anna blessed us with another!
Our little unknown flower has grown up and graduated to the real world!  But it needed some assistance standing up!  And in the process of gardening today...we killed a total of 3...and then there was 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...