June 14, 2011

Lululemon.

On Sunday we went on an adventure.  This adventure took us all the way to Burlington to the Lululemon outlet.  Bekah had this great idea last night to venture north to the outlet, and I thought it was a brilliant idea, especially considering I had never been there.  We tried to get our friend Sarah to tag along, but she insisted it was really far away - way past Lake Stevens like over an hour away, but Bekah was sure it couldn't be THAT far.

So after church - we began our journey north.  Got onto I-5 north and started driving.  We didn't have directions or anything, just figured we would find it eventually considering it was just right off the freeway right?  Well after about an hour Bekah decided it was time to sort out some directions.  I mean we were nearly to Bellingham...could it really be THIS far??

And the answer to that question is...Yes people it can.  Sarah was right - it took well over an hour to reach our destination, but all of us left that store with a bag in hand.

To be honest the outlet prices really weren't that much different than the regular sale prices you can find within the store.  Maybe they had more choices of items?  But the sizes were definitely limited.  And some of the items were only like $5 off.   So I don't really know if it's worth venturing all the way north just to get the same deal as you could get in the store.  But with all that being said I still purchased a new top and my first ever running pants!!

Just back from a run!  Can you tell I'm excited??
I'm pretty excited about both items.  And I put them on as soon as I walked in the door only to leave a few minutes later for a run.  And I must say I have NO idea how I lived so long without running pants.  I love them and look forward to running in them again ...and again...and again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...